Return and Refund Policies
Return and Exchange Policies
Except for receiving a damaged, or defective product, or receiving a different model from the one you ordered, all international orders are final sale.
Every single product sold on Beats and Bags, has been approved by our quality control system.
Returning and Exchanging Requirements
- Receiving a damaged or defective product, or receiving a different model from the one you ordered.
- The warning security tape attached to the product must remain intact
- Products must be unused and in good condition with original hangtags and complete original and intact packaging.
- You can apply for return within 14 days from the day you purchased the product.
- If you meet Returning Requirements, please contact Customer Service via email: , with photos of the product within 14 days from the day you purchased the product. We will work with you for product repairing or exchange. If you meet Returning and Exchanging Requirements, exchanges will apply for the price paid at time of purchase.
- Photographs of the product must be clear enough in order for us to understand the damage or defectiveness.
- Original invoice.
- You will receive an email with our shipping address and instructions. Beats and Bags is not responsible for picking up returned products.
Cancelling Orders and Refunds
If you do not wish to repair or exchange your damaged or defective product, you may cancel your order within 14 days from the day you purchased it.
Beats and Bags is not responsible for shipping, handling, gift box fee or other additional charges for returned or canceled items, and will not refund original shipping charges. We do not accept CODs or third-party billing for returned merchandise.
We will issue a full refund of the product value, making a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value in any products supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you, to the original form of payment within 30 business days from the day we received the returned product.
To cancel an order, please, follow our Return Instructions above, confirming in your email your wish to cancel your purchase.
If you need personal assistance, please write us to the following e-mail address: .
Giftcards cannot be returned or exchanged for money.
Please note that every single product sold on Beats and Bags has been approved by our quality control system.
All products are covered by the manufacturers’ one year warranty year. This warranty is limited to materials or workmanship.
Our warranty does not cover damages that result from accident, misuse, abuse, normal use and tear or theft.
Contact Customer Service for assistance and instructions:
At Beats and Bags (“We” or “us”), we respect and protect your privacy rights.
“Personal Information” is information that can be used either directly or indirectly to identify you. For example, your name, your email address and items you purchased which we can associate them to your email if provided and costumer account.
How do we collect your personal information
Signing-up. We store the information that you provide to us when you create an account at our website (including email, name, date of birth and additional information you may voluntarily provide us). We do not collect or store your social media password information if you sign up using a social media log in.
Purchase: Personal information like name address, and email for electronic receipt registration.
Transactions: We collect details of your orders (products, date, prices, categories of products), to control loyalty programs, for returning products, or warranty service.
Using the Web Site and emails: We store tracking of our pages visited, and your interactions with our emails sent to you.
Phone: We store your contact information (name, e-mail address and phone number) through your calls, for better assistance of our customer service.
Use of information collected
- Manage your orders. To process your orders, your payments and shipping of your products.
- Quality Customer Service: To provide you the best possible customer service and respond to you on your inquiries or comments on the best possible way.
- Administer Websites: We use your Personal Information to administer your website accounts such as to enable you to access your shopping bag, to see products you purchased from us, products you saved for later, products you registered (which may earn you rewards to redeem at stores), or to show you other products that may interest you. We also may use your Personal Information to provide other services, such as to process catalog requests, verify your identity in the event you lose your password, process your product reviews, to process email marketing requests, or to provide you with promotional offers.
- Marketing porpuses. Such as analytics which aloud us to understand your use of the Web Site for future improvements, We also use your information in accordance with applicable laws, to send you advertising and customized communications, including co-branding with associated brands. In some direct marketing types of communication (like text messaging) we will need to obtain your explicit consent.
You may opt out of our use of your Personal Information usage for our marketing purposes at any time sending an email to Customer Service :
- Securing our assets: We may also use Personal Information to protect the security or integrity of our websites, of our business, our rights, our suppliers, our customers or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings, responding properly to court orders, lawsuits, and legal requests.
- Other: We may use and collect Personal Information for any purpose associated with or related to the above purposes.
Your use of mobile applications, web browsers and emails automatically collect navigation information within small files, called cookies, which are sent from websites and then stored on your device. We may recollect this information, which do not include Personal Information:
Cookies (which may be session-based or persistent, and are typically small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser);
Web beacons or tags (small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your computer, tablet, phone, or other device when you visit websites, including ours, use or mobile application, or open an email we send to you).
Website and mobile application log files (which we tend to create automatically in connection with access to and use of our website and mobile application) for permanent log without registering every time you visit us.
Sharing of limited Personal Information
For specific purposes, we may disclosure and share a necessary part of your personal data which help us do a better and efficient job serving you: 1. shipping companies which delivers your products, 2. electronic payments service provider for our daily transactions, or 3. direct marketing and agencies who will send you our communications.
We may share your Personal Information with public authorities by legal requests.
We take steps to protect the confidentially and security of the information you share with us. Security standards, safeguards and transit of information through Internet is not 100% secure. We are not able to guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
Please, to help protect the security of your account and Personal Information:
Avoid purchasing through the use of public (Internet coffees) or others devices. If you do, be sure to clear passwords from your history browser settings.
Review your account on the Web Site periodically and report any unrecognized activity.
Install and use the latest security updates and antivirus software on your computer.
Please address any questions or concerns, inquiries, complaints, requests to access or correct your Personal Information, or requests to limit the processing of your Personal Information at: