Terms and Conditions
Beats and Bags reserves the right, to modify, update, add to, discontinue, remove any part of these terms and you will be deemed to have red, understood and unconditionally consented to such changes.
If you do not meet our eligibility requirements, or if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions, please discontinue using the Web Site immediately.
By accessing or linking to the Web Site, you assume the risk that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
Your use of this website constitutes your unconditional agreement to be bound by these terms.
if you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you may not access or use the Web Site.
1. User Eligibility. Access and use of www.beatsandbags.com, including functionality, features, products and services included through the Web Site is available worldwide, however, may be inappropriate, prohibited or restricted in some countries. Beats and Bags make no warranty or representations that the Web Site or the features are appropriate or available for access in your country. When you access the Web Site you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access/use the Web Site. This is a general audience Web Site and users of all ages are welcome to browse the Web Site. However, if you are under the age of 13, you should not provide any information about yourself on or through the Web Site, including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address, phone number and other personally identifiable information.
When you provide information to the website, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password,
3. Ownership and Permitted Use of Content. The Website and all of the content, including but not limited to images, articles, ads, banners, opinions, other text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, video and audio clips and, as well as the trademarks, copyrights, logos, domain names, trade names, service marks, patents, and any and all copyrightable material and/or any other form of intellectual property (collectively, the “material”) are owned by or licensed to company and/or other authorized third parties and are protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark, publicity and other laws and by international treaties unless expressly permitted in writing by The Web Site in advance. Any use of the Contents without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. You shall not capture, reproduce, perform, transfer, sell, license, modify, create derivative works from or based upon, republish, reverse engineer, upload, edit, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link, distribute, or exploit in whole or in part any of the material. Unauthorized use, copying, reproduction, republication, uploading, , downloading, posting, transmitting, distributing, duplicating or any other misuse of any of the material is prohibited and will constitute copyright, trademark, and/or patent infringement.
4. Availability of Products. All products, including their features, stocks and prices, are subject to change at any time without notice. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
5. Security and Maintenance. Beats and Bags is not responsible for any resulting damage to any user’s computer from any type of security breach, virus, bugs, spy software, intervention, fraud, theft, system failure. The Web Site may be temporally unavailable due to maintenance.
7. Disputes. In the event that our customer service team is unable to resolve your concern, by using the Web Site you unconditionally agree that all claims relating to your access or use of www.beatsandbags.com, including all disputes arising out of, or related to, any products or services purchased through the Web Site, will be resolved entirely through binding individual arbitration, rather than in court.
8. Termination. Beats and Bags reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account (and delete the profile information corresponding to such account) or your use of this Web Site for any reason. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site and Features, products and services available on or through the Web Site at any time without notice..
Effective date 8/10/2018.